Monday, February 14, 2011

I've been so terrible lately. I've been eating all the time. And not going to the gym.

I would say I remember about 12% of Friday night...I went to Lambda Chi, then some peoples apartment, then KA, then Beta Sig. I only remember Lambda Chi and I've figured the rest out from pictures, videos, and people I was with.

I went to Beta Sigs formal with their president on Saturday. Which is basically dressing up for a nice dinner and then getting really drunk. But instead of vodka I got expensive beer and wine. Classy. I remember like half of that night.

I didn't go to enough of my sorority's events last month so I didn't make points and I got a terrible email that was like my last warning.

I didn't do study hours last week.

I didn't do my house duty last night.

I have done absolutely no homework.

I go to like half of my classes maybe.

I just go on long walks around campus to get away from everything.

I have no motivation to do anything.

I just keep secluding myself and wishing a magical genie will show up and let me make some wishes to make my life somewhat standable.

What am I gonna do with my life?

When am I gonna figure shit out?

When am I gonna change?

WTF is wrong with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment