Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm such a fuck up.

I seriously am. I'm so fucked up on so many levels.

Last night was just a fucking shit show.

I payed 2 dollars for unlimited drinks at KA. I definitely got my money's worth. OMG fuck my life.

I got there at 8:30 and I was passed out on the floor of the computer room of my house by midnight. And then woke up at Sig Nu at 8:30 this morning.

Things that went wrong last night:
1.
*my favorite part is the trashcan next to the bed*

The number of shots I did. Yeah, each tally is a shot. I think there's 32 but idk how that's possible. I don't know which is worse, the fact that 10 of them were straight vodka or that the rest of them were mixed shots with a shit ton of calories. Well either way it's a bunch of calories.
2.I was throwing up. Third time throwing up from drinking ever. And I drink a lot, a lot.
3. I ate 5 bosco sticks. WTF I'm so stupid
3. I passed out, and then went back out.
4. I made out in public. Trashhhhhhy.
5. I slept at Sig Nu. Ok, I slept WITH A Sig Nu. Not slept with slept with, just literally slept. Except it wasn't just making out either.
"every circle of friends has a whore, the one who flirts and does a little more"

When I got to Sig Nu I knew that I had passed out somewhere in my house but I couldn't remember where. It was literally like twenty minutes later.

When I got back today one of pledge sisters says was like everyone was yelling at me for not taking care of you well enough. Ashley found you passed out on the floor of the computer room and took you to the bathroom and then came to me and was like yelling and said I got her to the bathroom but I'm done with that shit.

I have no idea how I got home from KA, apparently one of my roommates who is normally a drunk ass took me home.

And I miss Alex so much right now. I really really really want him back. Today will be day 1 of not talking to him at all. He texted me yesterday yelling about Wednesday night. Alright, cool...I wasn't super embarrassed or regretting that already.

I think the only chance I have of getting him back would be to just ignore him completely for a while and hope he comes around. Well that's just the only thing to do.

So, day 1 of not talking to him. :(

Note: One of my pledge sisters just said she was at Lambda Chi last night and the guys were like hey is Haley coming over? Alex won't come out of his room so she can.

So I think that means he's not happy about this entire thing. I really hope he comes around.

I think I should cool down with the drinking.

1 comment:

  1. well at least there's hope right? I mean if Alex is upset, then maybe he misses you as much as you miss him. stay strong with all this babe, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete