Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm in love with my Pandora right now.

Other than it has played like 5 Brand New songs in the last 2 hours and that's like Alex's favorite band. But my last few songs look like this:
Fortunate Son- CCR
Somebody Told Me- The Killers
The Curse of Curves- Cute is What We Aim For
Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
I Must Be Dreaming- The Maine

SOoooooooo good.

I really have nothing to write today. I ate a lot. I decided that I'm gonna be mature. I made a new rule for myself, less than 800 calories a day no matter what. I need that rule.

That's about all I've got for you. Here's some good pictures.

New Member Coordinator, My big sister, My 2 big sister


Me and a pledge sister


Me and some guy I always call my best friend, even though I don't know who he is


Me and my "big brother" dancing. We convinced everyone in his house that I was his little sister and just starting school here during opening week and some people still believed it until like November. Win.


Me blacked out. 2 days before me and Alex broke up. At Lambda Chi. In Alex's sweater. Drinking out of the cup I lost at Sig Nu during 50 daze. :(

1 comment:

  1. you are like the cutest thing ever! :) and i've sort of been in love with my bruno mars pandora station the past 3 days. hahaha pandora is awesome!

    ReplyDelete