Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ya Sick Nasty!

Yeah, I'm sick. I felt it coming on last Thursday, but I had a Chem test to cram for (got a B on it btw!). Then it was the weekend, so if I felt sick at all I just ignored it and partied. Monday it hit me hard. I'm pretty sure I've never felt this bad in my life. I've gone to 1 class so far this week, plus a test. I plan on going to all 3 of my classes tomorrow because I'm feeling a tonnnns better right now...hopefully it lasts because there is a century club calling my name tomorrow night.

Because I've been sick I've had a really lame start to my 75 days thing. I haven't been working out, and I finished a carton of Ben & Jerry's. On the bright side, that's all I've eaten the past 2 days. I weighed myself earlier and the scale said 155. Hopefully it's not a nasty liar!

Yesterday I got an email saying I made it into Math 6! SO yay! I'm not a complete failure. I don't want to check my email now because I'm afraid I'll get an email saying they fucked up and I'm really going to Math 2.

My boyfriend and I have been official for a month now. I feel like I should start refering to him as something other than, my boyfriend. I'll give you guys the code word some of my sisters came up with for him, Gold. So yeah, Gold and I have been officially dating for 1 month. I feel like it's going pretty well....

I got a care package in the mail today. It was a bunch of random stuff and my wool coat. What!? It's cold enough for a wool coat!??? It's definitely getting close. I just remember it being opening week, with no classes, tons of parties, and slip n slides. I wish college was just one long O Week.

So that's about all that's going on here since I've been sleeping my life away recently. Sorry it's so random and retarded!!

No comments:

Post a Comment