Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ugggggghhhhhh

I've stayed up all night for two consecutive nights now. What am I doing with me life? I really need to start writing a paper that's due in 4.5 hours, but I don't feel like it. That's all I have to do all week really and I can't even do that. And a good grade on this paper could be the difference between failing out of school and being here next year to get some 4.0's for the rest of my life. lol

Um so my weekend was really interesting. I got arrested. No big deal. Really I was just trespassing and I didn't know it, and all that happened was I'm getting referred to my school's like student disipline thing. I should be able to talk myself out of any trouble.

*Talking about going to Vegas Spring Break 2013, when I'll only be 20, so not able to get into casions and shit.*
Julia: Haley will be able to get in. She can talk herself into anything.
Joy: She can talk herself out of everything too.

Idk what relevence that has.

Me and probably 5 of my pledge sisters are doing an end of the year power hour at KA. It's super cute. It has pictures of us from all year and then quotes we've said to mark each minute/shot. I fucking love my pledge sisters.

I've been eating a ton. And freaking out about eating a ton too. Idk why I do this. Whenever I'm most nervous about food or feeling the fattest I just eat all the time, even though it just makes me really anxious. I've had like 3 panic attacks in the last 2 days, because I feel fat. Idk maybe I'll get control of this soon. It's making me feel like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment