Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life's a Bitch, na, better yet a Dumb Broad

I'm so pissed. I don't even know why I'm this mad. I just want to punch someone.

I started off today by having a great day, and then Macke pulled me out of bed and yelled at me to go to class, 10 minutes before I had class. So I like run to get ready and go downstairs to grab a poptart and bottle of water because I HAVE to eat with the meds I'm on. And there's not fucking any. And then I was like why isn't Macke in class? She definitely has class before I do. It just pisses me off so much.

And then Alex's facebook status is fucking retarded and I just want to punch him in the face.

And everyone is fucking drunk as fuck and I can't fucking drink. Like St. Pats is a major holiday. This is like not being able to participate in Christmas. But watching everyone else around you have fun, and even babysitting them, and finding them sober rides, and bringing them water in bed, and holding their hair back, and listen to them cry their drunk little hearts out about their dumb boy, when that's all I want to do.

And I just get yelled at all the time.

And I'm just fat and ugly. And lazy and dumb. And not interesting at all. Did I mention fat and ugly???

I have nothing going for me.

1 comment:

  1. Babydoll, you are not ugly or fat. You are so pretty and I would kill to have your height. just think of how fun you are and how all those girls want to talk to you and not someone else. Obviously you have something going for you!

    It really stinks to be missing St. Patricks day though :( i hope you get better in time for the 17th!

    Sending you much love and good spirits <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete