Saturday, March 5, 2011

Black Balled.

So I'm black balled from Lambda Chi. Well I probably will be, they're voting on it at chapter tomorrow. Black balled means like banned. Alex texted me and said "You're not allowed over here ever again, ever!" I know he got great pleasure from being able to say that.

Stop being a douche.

I don't like you anymore. I kinda hate you.

So what'd I do to deserve this? Girls are usually black balled when they've slept with too many guys in the house. Yeah, not me...I've only slept with one.

I was at Phi Kaps last night and Suzy and Ryan are there. They ask me if I want to go smoke with them. Sure, why not? We sit in a car at Lambda Chi and smoke. That's probably the killer. If it were anywhere else we'd all probably be cool. Anyway we decide we want to go to McDonalds and get the sober driver. The sober driver is a retard and decides to drive without his lights on. It was like 3 fucking AM. So we get pulled over, the car reeks of weed. We're all drunk and high. We're all underage. But there's nothing in the car. We get separated and talked to, but we all stuck to our story and we got off fine. Not even a minor in possesion by consumption. We were so happy.

Until we got back to Lambda Chi. We were literally locked in a room while a bunch of guys talked and they wouldn't let us leave. Eventually a guy came in and yelled and shit and then he was like Haley you better leave, you probably don't want to be here in the morning.

And now it's today and Alex sent that text and Suzy won't really talk to me and I'm super afraid this is gonna get back to my house and I'll get in trouble here.

Whatever.

And I didn't eat McDonalds. By the time we got there it was the fucking breakfast menu.

I'm so fucking pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment