Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm a failure, but I can change.

Ok so I hate to have to tell you guys this after that last post. Cuz I was so happy and all. But, I'm completely failing at my 75 Days to Happiness. I haven't even lost any weight. If anything I've gained weight. So I'm making some new rules for myself. And hoping that the willpower I have now will carry over to tomorrow (and the next day and the next day and the next day.....) and help me stick with this. So here's the rules:

1. Only 500 calories a day (It's my go-to number).
2. Must do an hour of cardio a day.
3. Must stretch
4. Must walk everywhere (well almost everywhere, I'm not about to walk four miles on the highway to walmart).
5. Anytime you want to eat (outside of planned meals) you must:
a. finish 32 oz. of water
b. still hungry? do 100 situps
c. still hungry? do ten minutes of chem homework (killing two birds with one stone?)
d. still hungry? Walk to shrenk hall and back
e. sitll hungry!? REPEAT!
6. Must take the stairs all the time. This includes up ten flights to my dorm room. Trust me, it's exhausting.

So I'm gonna try to update this everynight on how I'm doing. Maybe if I know I have to post how I'm doing to the entire world through the internet then I'll actually try to do well. I hate disappointing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment