Monday, November 29, 2010

Drunken Lament

Self loathing is quaint
You told me, showing restraint
Now you're gone, and I'm lost
In the swells, I am tossed.
I'm bobbing and choking and losing the fight in the fog.

You said forever, tell me why can't you stay?

I'd ride in your pocket all day
but I just don't fit, say the word and I'll change
I'm throwing a party tonight, I drink more than a sailor on shore
Pour the rum in my eyes, tell me lies.

Ohhh drunk. Since Saturday.
Without you, without restraint
It still stings, where you stung
water swings in my lungs
I'm starving for words that would ration my sadness away.

Tell me forever, tell me you'll come back and stay.


Just thought I would share a great song (By Ludo, youtube that shit.) and some great thinspo.




No comments:

Post a Comment