Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 1. Obviously I am out of practice

Sooo I'm starting this 75 day thing again. Seeing as last time it didn't work out the way I'd hoped.

I was home for 10 days for Thanksgiving break. Of course I binged like crazy. I'm afraid of the scale now. I'll weight myself on Wednesday...

I want to lose 15 pounds between December 1 and January 1. Then another 5 between January 1 and January 10 (when I go back to school). Then just keep losing until my hip bones stick out nicely and I have that gap between my legs.

Today I've eaten:
1 packet of diet hot chocolate~ 25 cals
Spinach salad with tomatoes and french dressing~ 250 cals (I really don't know)
1 bowl of soup~ 120 cals

sooo total would be umm around 395 calories.

I also went to the gym:
20 minutes on the bikes~ 100 cals
50 minutes on the eliptical~ 400 cals
Then I tried running for 20 min, but after about 5 I had to stop :( ~ 40 cals

So I burned over 500 at least. So I'm glad I burned more than I ate. But it was sooo hard. I used to burn like 800 cals at the gym like it was nothing. While I was eating about 500 cals. I'm so shakey and like, not there right now. It's ridiculous. But I know this is just gonna take some getting used to. I need to get back to where I was.

1 comment:

  1. 500 calories burned at the gym is fantastic! I do good to burn 300 some days lol.

    Thank you SO much for the follow and your comment. That made my day!

    P.S. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete