Thursday, September 8, 2011

When have I ever had a good 3 day weekend??

Seriously, I get so excited for 3 day weekends, and then they always end up sucking.

I think our lives can only handle 2 nights in a row of drinking drama.

Last friday I went down to my old school for the weekend. Most people were gone to the lake or just home so I didn't have to deal with too many people. Everyone was always at the same party though, no matter what house they were in. And uhh well, my perfect (totally kidding) reputation was ruined.

On Friday I hooked up with this KA I've hooked up with before. On saturday night me and Sig Nu got caught up in some EXCESSIVE PDA on the back steps at KA by a Beta Sig. That story went viral. Apparently it got sent out in a mass text to all of IFC (intrafraternity council)

And Sunday I got to deal with all of the repercussions.

I also broke my phone.

For the record: fraternities + pools = nothing good

I'm ready to be back there for school though. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment