Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alone.

So today I ate really well and went to the gym for the first time in like a month. I'm sooo out of shape.

Then I binged on cookie dough and pasta lateee at night. I wasn't even hungry. I didn't even want to eat...I was just lonely.

My fridays used to be filled with invites to whatever parties, going out to dinner, getting ready with all my friends at the house, and then party hopping all night.

I literally have not spoken to anyone outside of my family all day today. And that just got to me tonight.

I'll do better tomorrow. I will get through this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it to the gym! Sorry about what happened afterward though. :X Nights are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you will get through this.
    Things will get better. :)

    < 3

    ReplyDelete