Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometimes, people suck.

Not going back to school this semester was a terrible, terrible decision. I heard people (mainly, my mom) saying that I didn't adjust well to college and I wasn't ready to go back/ couldn't handle it, and I believed them. I will never let that happen again.

I haven't been posting on here as often as I'd like, and I haven't been losing weight as often as I'd like. I've actually gained weight (shocking...not).

There's been a lot going on in my life and I just don't have the energy/time to write it all down and there's no way anyone would want to hear it anyway. There is one thing I need to get out there though, so if you feel like it, keep reading lol

So, I've been going out to my old school about every other weekend lately and I was there this past weekend. It's kinda awkward being back with at my sorority, which is a whole other story, but basically I just feel out of place. So last weekend I'm out at a party with some sisters/friends and I'm just really not having the best night. It was a huge dance party and I wasn't really in the mood and things just weren't going like I had hoped. So I decide to leave around 1am, which is extremely early for me. I'm on my way home when Alex texts me. If you know who I'm talking about, I'm so so so sorry for bringing him up again, and if you don't know who I'm talking about, he's my ex. Everytime I've been back at my school this year, I've been able to avoid/ignore him. I'm past all of that drama. I hardly ever think of him. But when I'm having a bad night and feeling out of place and he texts me, it just seemed like a good idea to hang out with him. So I went over to lambda chi, we start talking, and almost immediately he moves it to the bed. Not for like sex though, we're just cuddling and talking. And we talked for like 3 hours, then I sobered up and left after he fell asleep. That's all that happened.

I thought I was over him, but I'm not. But I don't think I want to be with him. I'd rather be with someone else. But that little incedent made me realize-- whenever I'm with him, I'm happy. Seriously everytime I've ever been around him, he's put me in a good mood. Idk why, I just know that's true. And that's why I hung out with him that night, I needed an upper. So idk what this means. He truly makes me happy, we can talk for hours...help me out!!!

So that's my guy drama (well, one guy lol) if you read all that, thanks. I'm getting new internet soon so hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures again shortly ( my internet sucksssss) Hopefully soon I'll be able to tell you all some new (good news) about my effing weight. ahhheiga;lkj;lkgjekgh

No comments:

Post a Comment