Thursday, August 25, 2011

"I know you can be overwhelmed and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?"

Aghhhh that's how I'm feeling right now.

Some things that are running through my mind

- I miss my sorority. Bid day was on Monday and it was super sad not being there or a part of that anymore. Maybe I want to go back to school to be there for the next bid day??

- I want to move to South Dakota. Now. But my car won't be ready for at least 3 weeks. And I've only told my dad that I don't plan on staying here much longer. I need to tell him more.

- I NEED to lose weight. I am fat and disgusting.

- I miss Alex (ex). Alot. But I don't ever want him back. That's why I NEED to leave.

- I"m running from my problems, I know. I don't care. I don't see why that's always such a bad thing.

Anyway, tomorrow I plan to workout a lot, and eat a little. And clean, clean, clean. My house is seriously disgusting.

Sorry my life isn't more interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy. What's going on in south dakota? If you don't mind me asking, which state do you live in now?
    Good luck with the work out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always good for me to list out things when it seems like I have a million things swirling around in my head. And when my house is clean I am more calm. Probably from the OCD of wanting things clean, plus when I am in a clean space I feel more calm.

    Hope tomorrow looks better!

    ReplyDelete