Thursday, August 18, 2011

I don't even know what to tell you.

Seriously, I don't know what's going on with my life. What am I doing????

I wish I knew.

I know I'm not going back to school this semester. And it's not because I think school is stupid and that you don't need an education to get somewhere in life. I actually like learning and shit. I just had a very bad experience with college...is it wrong to think it should be more about learning than getting a job? Not that I really tried learning anyway, but I feel the environment could be part of that reason.

I know I need to lose weight. I've just gained since I last posted. I went on semi vacation where I ate and ate and ate. And drank and drank and drank and drank. I need to stop making unrealistic long term goals. I'm gonna start taking it just a day at a time.

I know I need to get out of here. I hate this town. I hate this state. I miss my friends. I hate my mom.

Hopefully I will have some happier news next time I post. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you find a way to make yourself happy. and i hope you find the best possible path to get you there. and until then, i will be here to listen.
    love,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete