Friday, August 5, 2011

blllaaaahggglalaega

Dude, idk what that was all about.

25 days until my first day of class....AT MY NEW SCHOOL!!!

I'm pretty excited, it's pretty clear that I needed to transfer schools. Also, my family is driving me motherfucking crazy. Seriously, blahhhh. After being in college for the year I am hating having parents and rules again for 3 whole months!

Anyway, 25 days til school= 25 day challenge.

I promise, promise, promise this will not fail, like everything else I ever start.

I have work outs every day made up of about 60-75 minutes of intense cardio and about 25 minutes of butt and ab work. On top of that, I'm going to restrict as much as possible. I'm not gonna set a calorie limit for each day because then I go over and feel like a failure and binge more...soo let's avoid that.

AND I suddenly have like 30% more followers today, which makes me crazy happy...YAY!!!

AND idk why I have so much energy right now, but I'm just counting down the minutes until the gym opens.

Today is going to be a good day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the title of the post. (: Your workouts sound pretty intense, good job! I love exercising also, it feels amazing afterwards. I hope you have a lovely day! <3

    ReplyDelete