Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo/ Drinko de Haley!

So um I have a final in 3 and a half hours. I'm not too worried about it, it's chemistry, I rock that shit...even though at my school chem is designed to weed out about half of the freshman class. Can't pass chem, calc and physics here? Sorry you aren't meant to be an engineer.

I just got back from a walk with one of my favorite Lambda Chi's. He was drunk and wanted to talk to someone who wasn't in his house, and he's dealt with my drunk ass numerous times so I went. I like talking to him anyway so it's not a big deal, he's chill as fuck.

Today/tomorrow? is my last day here. I'm so sad. 2 of my best friends are already gone and one more might be leaving tomorrow, but I'm trying to convince her to stay for......DRINKO DE HALEY!!!

You see, Cinco de Mayo is a great drinking holiday. What makes it better? After midnight you're celebrating my birthday! So ummmm 8 am final, walk with Sig Nu's to their house where my vodka is and start doing some shots. I plan on being drunk all day tomorrow! fun! I'm about to be sober almost all summer so here's my final party!

I'm probably gonna need to sell some books in order to buy some more vodka lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment