Saturday, April 7, 2012

I think life is some kind of sick joke.

Like all I can think is this all must be some kind of a fucking joke.

I've finally realized something that was keeping me from being happy with a person, hours before moving away from that person forever.

My heart is broken and it's my own damn fault, and it has been for like a year and a half.

And I know, I know. It hurts now, and it will hurt less and less with time until finally one day I will hardly ever think about it. But just right now the pain and irony and cruelness of this all is overwhelming me.

1 comment:

  1. just take it easy on yourself. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason.

    I feel much like you, and life really is pointless when you break it all down. But we have to be here so, might as well make the best of it.

    You are beautiful, love. And far too awesome to give up.

    Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete