Thursday, February 9, 2012

cheers to the freakin weekend :)

okay so I've had like the busiest week ever. Like doing 8 hours of homework everyday and still not finishing everything. And on top of that I've had a cold all week. So I am so glad tomorrow is friday.

but, I mean, I still have like 2 sections of calc homework and 4 online chem things to do. plus I'm retaking a calc test tomorrow morning at 7:15...ughhh so early!!!

okay so this guy who I like have a thing with...basically we just fuck. And it's amazing. Sometimes I'm afraid I actually like him, but then I remind myself he's a slut and that's all I am to him. Which makes me mad, and not want anything to do with him. But then I catch myself sending him the raunchiest texts ever and we're hooking up again. I swear I'm fine with it.

but then there's this other guy in his house who like knows about us obviously. He always texts me and talks to me and is just super nice. He asks me to come over and cuddle and watch a movie. And I always make up some excuse. Anyway he got mad at me the other day and was like I try so hard to just hang out with you, that other guy doesn't even care about you, he doesn't appreciate you like I do, you're better than the girl somebody just hooks up with, you know I think you're so pretty and funny but you'll always choose him over me.

I don't know what to think. I think I want a relationship, but then I don't. I don't knooooooow. I think I like my fuck buddy, but I know it doesn't mean anything. Do I drop that whole situation??I can't even decide how I feel, let alone how I feel. ugh

Okay one more thing, so I just started taking Yaz a couple weeks ago and it has really been suppressing my appetite so much. Like food just does not taste good and I get full really fast. I was reading some reviews on it and a lot of people said that happened to them too soooo jackpot I guess. I need to lose weightttt

2 comments:

  1. yayy for the weekend! gud grief u deserve a break! it all depends on how u feel. i mean do u like the guy? if u dnt then if u get in a relationship it will just be out of pity/sympathy for the guy and not doublesided so it probably wudnt work anyway. either case,glad Yaz is working so well for u! hope things work out, stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM! sounds interesting! I would choose the one you like better. or the hotter one.
    naughty of me, I know.

    ReplyDelete