Wednesday, December 7, 2011



So I saw this picture on pinterest (obsessed btw) today and just, omg. That girl is perfect. I think she is just perfectly tan and I love her hair color and she is so thin!!

So basically this dumb (perfect) bitch just reminded myself of how I have not been taking care of myself lately. Seriously I'm probably pushing 165-170 which is the brink of overweight, my hair looks bad, my teeth are gross, I'm sooo pale, I NEVER work out.

So I start freaking out and counting down the days until I have to go back to school...and it's only 30 days!!! I hate myself for not doing anything to lose weight at all since like this summer. Idk what I have been thinking, omg.

So I suck at making plans of what to eat. Everytime I make some sort of plan I totally fail. So I'm gonna focus on the other things and hopefully by focusing on my appearance so much, I'll be able to stay on track with eating.

So everyday I'm gonna do
-teeth whitening 2x
-butt workouts 2x
-go tanning..I know it's bad, I don't care.
-actual cardio for 60+mins
-deep condition my hair
-take my vitamins (because they really do help my skin)

And I'm just gonna try to fast and restrict as much as possible.

Idk, I feel like I'm gonna need a lot of help to stay on track though. I'll probs check blogs every spare second I have lol which is good because I've been sooo bad lately.

I am just so disgusted with myself right now :(

6 comments:

  1. I know how you feel and I need to get back on track too! We can do this together and soon we will be the skinniest, brightest teeth, and perfect tanned bitches that everyone envies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey gurl that sounds like a GREAT plan. But, from experience everytime i do what you're doing (fast restrict) right away. I binge or don't follow through. Start with 800 calories a day untill school starts and as the days pass you will see the weight drop and you will just want to be eating less and less and less. :) Much love, good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont compare yourself to other people darling! just be the best that you can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! I was doing really well and had lost from 153-136 in a month, and then in the past week i went back up to 143!!! so i know the feeling! I am working on getting back on track too! I want to loose 10 lbs before christmas if i can. I'll be fasting and restricting along with you love! Keep us all posted!!!
    xx
    -G

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got this baby! be your sexiest yet! <3 xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ThinThoughts, I want to know EXACTLY what you were doing for that months! haha thats amazing! And Haley darling, YOU CAN DOOOO ITTTT! As for the tanning, pshhhh eff that whole "it's bad for you" thing.. I know it is, but I do it too, I'm heading to Cuba in just over a week and seeing as I am the palest human being to walk the earth *sighhhhh ginge* I've been tanning like a mothereffer before I go so I don't DIEEEE!
    Anywhooo GOODLUCKKKK! Youre gonna do great! xo!

    ReplyDelete