Monday, July 25, 2011

I've been MIA...?

Sorry I haven't posted on here for awhile, if anybody even reads this. But a lot has happened to me this summer, ALOT. But more on that later.

For now, I just want to tell you that we can learn a lot from Jason Stackhouse (From True Blood....I'm obsessed with True Blood.) But anyway, on an episode I was watching the other day he says he gets a ton of pussy because he works out like crazy. Amazing point Jason! Seriously though, it got me thinking. The people who have the bodies I want are working their ass off to get their bodies. And I'm just sitting on my ass. I can wish I had a Victoria's Secret model's body as much as I want but she's working for that body like it's her job (it is). And this is all common knowledge, I know that. But sometimes I need a reality check that's just like, Haley, get your ass in gear and change something or nothing will change.

So this is just something to think about.

A few times this summer I've done this 3 day cycle where I fast for 2 days and then eat about 500 calories the 3rd. It's not really as hard as I thought it would be, and I lose like 6 pounds each time I do it. Unfortunately then I usually go 2 weeks without thinking twice about what I'm eating so I gain it all back. I really have lost about 10 pounds since I've been home from school though so it's not entirely bad. Anyway what I want to do is 7, 3-day cycles. Which will be really tough. But you have to work hard for those rockin' bodies, girlies.

Wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha I just unfollowed you yesterday thinking you were never gonna come back and then poof you're back again. great timing, chica. I'm so glad you're back to blogging.

    the 3 day x7 sounds hard but I know you can do it. you're so right though, we gotta work for it.

    lots of love and support,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete